Lansky standard sharpening system includes coarse, medium and fine grit hones. Each sharpening system comes with precision multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp, sharpening hones on color coded finger grooved safety holders, one guide rod for each stone, specially formulated honing oil and extra long knife clamp screws.
Made in the USA.
Custom molded storage/carrying case. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- Easy to Use, Precision-Engineered, Multi-Angle Clamp to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods are provided: One for every hone
- Coarse Red Hone (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Honing Oil Specially Formulated for Sharpening (not recommended for use with diamond sharpeners, use water instead)
Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The system is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge, every time.
For further details, see below.