Last update: 1 May 2021
Sporting Outback Supplies is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.