Buck 110 Boone & Crockett Club 2016 Commemorative Folding Knife in collectable Tin and paperwork with nylon pouch.
Only a few available so get them before they are all gone.
2016 Buck 110 Folding Hunter with Collector's Tin
The 2016 knife commemorates the 1887 founding of the Boone and Crocket Club. 2017 will mark 130 years since formation. Buck Knife 110 Folding Hunter knife is a traditional favorite amongst deer hunters. Being the original lockblade knife, it's made of the highest quality material and craftsmanship, featuring a 3 ¾" 420HC steel blade as well as a Macassar ebony Dymondwood handle. Perfect for any situation that may arise in the timber, the Buck 110 Folding Hunter remains a staple in any hunter's arsenal.
- Traditional favorite amongst hunters
- World's most copied knife
- Folding, lockblade design keeps blade securely locked in place
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood® handle
- 3 ¾" clip blade made of 420HC steel
- 8 5/8" overall length
- Nail notch on blade easily opens knife
- Brass bolsters
- Comes in Boone and Crockett Club Collector's Series Tin
- Buck Knives
Knife Made in USA.