Down Under Knife Sheath: Down Under Outback Mark II Sheath
This is the New and Improved Mark II Sheath for the Famous Down Under Outback Bowie knife.
This is a completely new design sheath - bigger and better in every conceivable way.
- Bigger, stronger, more rigid construction: up to 50% heavier than the first model
- Full hand-braided leather edge
- New, more distinctive tooled crocodile skin pattern
- 2" longer, wider and heavier shank and belt loop allows the knife to sit lower on the hip
- Longer and heavier retention strap now goes clear across the knife, making the snap button much easier and faster to engage and disconnect
- Longer honing steel sits in a separate leather tube, braided into the sheath's construction rather than formed from the same leather piece
- Bigger, completely redesigned "Croc tooth" ornament pieces that actually resemble crocodile teeth.
Note: The Down Under Knife is not included.